The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. These dishcloths are made with this same material comprised of 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton and printed with water-based inks.
- One Swedish Dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels and can absorb 20 times its weight.
- More hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- Air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass.
- Cleans streak-free.
- Can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Can also be boiled or microwaved (when damp) for one minute.
- Bleach safe.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
All patterns are designed and screen printed in Connecticut, USA.