Soap Nuts (soap berries) are a gift from Mother Nature! They are a sustainable natural resource that grows wild from sapindus trees. The dried fruit products a "soap" that makes the ultimate 100% natural laundry detergent and cleanser. They are very effective in removing soil and odors while leaving fabrics soft and absorbent.
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, eco-friendly and biodegradable
- Low sudsing - perfect for HE washers
- Free of synthetic chemicals fillers, toxins dyes and perfumes
- Septic safe
- Ideal for cloth diapers and delicate fabrics
- Easily converted to powder or liquid
- Imported only from Fair Trade, Co-op suppliers
- USDA organic certified
How to Use:
- Put 5 soap nuts in included muslin bag.
- Tie bag securely and toss directly into the washing machine.
- Remove bag from washer when wash is complete. Allow to dry between successive washes.
- Reuse each bag of soap nuts 4-6 times. When soap nuts become soft and mushy compost and place fresh soap nuts into bag.
Sorted, inspected and packaged in the USA.